Am I Normal Yet?: (The Spinster Club Series)
Holly Bourne (Author)
The groundbreaking and bestselling first Spinster Club novel from YA star Holly Bourne - "A brutal and brilliant takedown of how we talk about mental illness, feminism, and friendship." The Guardian All Evie wants is to be normal. And now that she's almost off her meds and at a new college where no one knows her as the-girl-who-went-nuts, there's only one thing left to tick off her list... But relationships can mess with anyone's head - something Evie's new friends Amber and Lottie know only too well. The trouble is, if Evie won't tell them her secrets, how can they stop her making a huge mistake?
Also available on eBook for £3.39. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Holly Bourne is a bestselling and critically acclaimed author. Inspired by her work with young people, and her own experiences of everyday sexism, Holly is a passionate mental health advocate and proud feminist.
- Contributor: Holly Bourne
- Imprint: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781409590309
- Number of Pages: 448
- Packaged Dimensions: 135x196x29mm
- Packaged Weight: 370
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Release Date: 2015-08-01
- Series: The Spinster Club Series
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Holly Bourne is a bestselling and critically acclaimed author. Inspired by her work with young people, and her own experiences of everyday sexism, Holly is a passionate mental health advocate and proud feminist.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.