Amateur Gardening Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £1.99Save up to 26%
|£80.49 Was £101.49 Save £21.00 (21%)||51 issues • 12 months • £1.58 per issue|
|£150.49 Was £202.98 Save £52.49 (26%)||102 issues • 24 months • £1.48 per issue|
FREE GIFT! Lindt Swiss Luxury selection box
Subscribe to Amateur Gardening today and receive a FREE Lindt Swiss Luxury selection box worth £7.99
DescriptionAmateur Gardening is Britain's best-selling gardening weekly. Packed with practical hints and tips, expert advice, topical news and features like grow, cook and eat have helped it become the best-performing weekly gardening magazine. Amateur Gardening's big-name writers include Bob Flowerdew, Anne Swithinbank and Peter Seabrook.A subscription to Amateur Gardening magazine will provide you with Britain's most popular weekly gardening magazine. Amateur Gardening is packed with practical hints, tips, advice, reviews, special offers and free seeds. Amateur Gardening magazine also features some of the most trusted names in gardening, including Anne Swithinbank, Peter Seabrook and Bob Flowerdew. Amateur Gardening's big-name writers also include Charlie Dimmock, Chris Beardshaw, Pippa Greenwood and Monty Don.This magazine will not only give you the names of plants and where to get them, it also gives the right kind of treatment you need to give your plants.A subscription to Amateur Gardening magazine is the best reference source for the amateur gardener who loves to garden in their spare time. It has a wealth of information and solutions to problems. For basic gardening advice and key tips to a successful garden, it has got to be Amateur gardening magazine.Amateur Gardening magazine is a must read for both new and experienced gardeners, don't miss out - subscribe today.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.