Ambiguous Images Gender and Rock Art
About the Author
- Contributor: Kelley Hays-Gilpin
- Imprint: AltaMira Press,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780759100640
- Number of Pages: 256
- Packaged Dimensions: 157x236x25mm
- Packaged Weight: 553
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: AltaMira Press,U.S.
- Release Date: 2003-11-19
- Series: Gender and Archaeology
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Kelley Hays-Gilpin teaches archaeology, ceramic analysis, and a rock art course at Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, just hours from Petrified Forest National Park and her favorite rock art. She received her PhD in anthropology at the University of Arizona in 1992, then worked for the Navajo Nation Archaeology Department for several years. She has co-authored books on prehistoric sandals of northern Arizona and pottery of Arizona's Puerco Valley, and co-edited the Reader in Gender Archaeology with David S. Whitley. Current projects include collaboration with the Museum of Northern Arizon, Harvard Peabody Museum, and the Hopi Tribe on the Southwest Mural Project, a multidisciplinary study of 15th-17th century dry fresco painting from the Puebloan region.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working daysFree
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree