American History Now
About the Author
- Contributor: Eric Foner
- Imprint: Temple University Press,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9781439902448
- Number of Pages: 440
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Temple University Press,U.S.
- Release Date: 2011-06-11
- Series: Critical Perspectives On The P
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Eric Foner is DeWitt Clinton Professor of History at Columbia University and the author of numerous works on American history. He has served as president of the American Historical Association, the Organization of American Historians, and the Society of American Historians. His most recent book is The Fiery Trial: Abraham Lincoln and American Slavery.Lisa McGirr is Professor of History at Harvard University. Her research focuses on politics and social movements in the twentieth-century. The author of the award winning book: Suburban Warriors: The Origins of the New American Right, she is currently working on a book entitled Prohibition and the Making of Modern America.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working daysFree
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree