Amy Carmichael: Can brown eyes be made blue? (Little Lights Revised ed.)
Catherine MacKenzie (Author)
The true story of Amy Carmichael and her looking glass. Out of the mirror two eyes peep. A young girl wonder if God has answered her prayer. Amy wants a new look. She wants blue eyes now and not brown. When Amy sees that the brown eyes are still there, tears begin to fall. 'Why hasn't God answered my prayer?' she storms. But God knows that there are other children with brown eyes who needs Amy's help. Amy learns that God always answers prayer - and He always does what is best.
About the Author
Catherine MacKenzie comes from Scotland and has written several biographies for young teens in the Trailblazers series as well as other titles for younger children. She is Editor for Christian Focus' children's imprint, CF4Kids.
- Contributor: Catherine MacKenzie
- Imprint: Christian Focus 4Kids
- ISBN13: 9781845501082
- Number of Pages: 24
- Packaged Dimensions: 148x210mm
- Packaged Weight: 200
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Christian Focus Publications Ltd
- Release Date: 2011-07-20
- Series: Little Lights
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Catherine MacKenzie comes from Scotland and has written several biographies for young teens in the Trailblazers series as well as other titles for younger children. She is Editor for Christian Focus' children's imprint, CF4Kids.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.