Up to 2 WeeksUsually despatched within 2 weeks
A Condensed Version of the Bestselling Classic Health Text
An Introduction to Community Health Brief Edition is a condensed and fully updated version of the bestselling classic health text. It is ideally suited for students in Health Education, Nursing, and Social Work programs. Like the full-length text, the condensed edition provides comprehensive coverage of epidemiology, adolescent and child health, health and safety in the workplace, environmental health, and minority and elder health. This is the only condensed community health text on the market and is suitable for institutions with shorter academic terms.
Key pedagogical features such as chapter objectives, review questions, key terms, and a full glossary can also be found within the brief edition. Access to the robust companion website is included with the purchase of each new textbook.
Key features of the brief edition include:
* Extensive information on community-health related issues, including maternal, infant and child health; adolescent health, and elder and minority health
* Full coverage of the Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare)
* Discussion around the epidemic of deaths resulting from the nonmedical use and abuse of prescription analgesics
* Environmental concerns around the earthquake, tsunami and the disabled nuclear power plant in Japan
* A full suite of ancillary materials, including Practice Quizzes, Flashcards, Web Links and an Interactive Glossary can be found on the companion website
Number Of Pages:
- ID: 9781284026894
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes
Prices are for internet purchases only. Prices and availability in WHSmith Stores may vary significantly
© Copyright 2013 - 2018 WHSmith and its suppliers.
WHSmith High Street Limited Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN3 3LD, VAT GB238 5548 36