An Orphan in the Snow
Molly Green (Author)
Don't miss the new uplifting historical saga series from Molly Green, set at famous Bletchley Park: Summer Secrets at Bletchley Park - available to pre-order now! War rages, but the women and children of Liverpool's Dr Barnado's Home cannot give up hope. The perfect heartwarming saga to curl up with this winter. LIVERPOOL, 1941 Haunted by the death of her sister, June Lavender takes a job at a Dr Barnardo's orphanage. June couldn't save Clara from their father's violence, but perhaps she can help children whose lives have been torn apart by war. A WORLD AT WAR When June bumps into Flight Lieutenant Murray Andrews on the bombed streets of Liverpool, the attraction is instant. But how can they think of love when war is tearing the world apart? A FIGHT FOR HOPE As winter closes in, and the war rages on, can June find the strength and courage to make a better life for herself and the children? A gripping story of love, friendship and hope in the darkest of places. Molly Green is an exciting new voice in saga fiction, perfect for fans of Nadine Dorries and Katie Flynn.
Also available on eBook for £2.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Molly Green is a seasoned author of fiction and non-fiction. She has sold lipstick in a Denver store, modelled in Atlanta, assisted the UN Narcotics Director in Geneva, chauffeured a Swiss Gnome in Zurich, assisted a famous film producer in the UK, and cooked in a sanatorium in Germany. She now lives and writes in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
- Contributor: Molly Green
- Imprint: AVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780008238940
- Number of Pages: 416
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198x26mm
- Packaged Weight: 290
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Release Date: 2017-11-30
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Molly Green is a seasoned author of fiction and non-fiction. She has sold lipstick in a Denver store, modelled in Atlanta, assisted the UN Narcotics Director in Geneva, chauffeured a Swiss Gnome in Zurich, assisted a famous film producer in the UK, and cooked in a sanatorium in Germany. She now lives and writes in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.