Andrei Tarkovsky's Sounding Cinema: Music and Meaning from Solaris to The Sacrifice (Music and Sound on the International Screen)
Tobias Pontara (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
- As the first book-length study of music in Tarkovsky's films, adds a new dimension to understanding of a major director and significant works in cinema history 3 Line drawings, black and white; 15 Halftones, black and white; 18 Illustrations, black and white
Also available on eBook for £35.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Tobias Pontara is Professor in Musicology at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Contributor: Tobias Pontara
- Imprint: Routledge
- ISBN13: 9780367277291
- Number of Pages: 194
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229mm
- Packaged Weight: 453
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Release Date: 2019-12-02
- Series: Music and Sound on the International Screen
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Tobias Pontara is Professor in Musicology at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.