Up to 2 WeeksUsually despatched within 2 weeks
- This book contains ten relevant chapter on different aspects of anemia in pregancy mainly based on its leading causes.
- A complete and comprehensive book on anemia that provides a deep insight into all aspects of anemia in pregnancy.
- Aims at sensitizing the readers to the magnitude of the problem and takes them through a detailed description of all different types of anemia encountered in pregnancy, the differential diagnosis and specific therapy for each one of them.
- Includes chapters like Iron deficiency, megaloblastic, haemolytic, sickle cell, aplastic anemias, etc. providing latest information in their etiopathogenesis, diagnosis, clinical manifestation and management.
- All the chapters are educative, comprehensive and upto date and the book is superb and skill fully edited to become user-friendly.
Number Of Pages:
- ID: 9788184482997
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes
Prices are for internet purchases only. Prices and availability in WHSmith Stores may vary significantly
© Copyright 2013 - 2018 WHSmith and its suppliers.
WHSmith High Street Limited Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN3 3LD, VAT GB238 5548 36