Steven Seidenberg (Author)
PRE-ORDER released 05 April 2022
Lyrical, aphoristic poems that move between forms and consider tropes of narrative. The narrator of Anon opens the sluice gates of embittered confession and philosophical reproach to release a flood of extravagant lyricism. These poems at first submerge readers in the ecstatic rhythms of its music, then they turn to address the tropes of narrative, inviting readers to join in pursuit of major themes of the human condition. Steven Seidenberg employs a characteristically aphoristic style to manage multiple lines of inquiry at once. The resultant fragments navigate between testament and treatise, storyline and system, and in a manner that echoes the speculative vehemence of Samuel Beckett, Clarice Lispecter, and Maurice Blanchot
About the Author
Steven Seidenberg is a writer and artist based in San Francisco. He is the author of plain sight, Situ, Null Set, Itch, numerous chapbooks of poetry and aphorism, and of Pipevalve: Berlin, a collection of his photographs.
- Contributor: Steven Seidenberg
- Imprint: Omnidawn Publishing
- ISBN13: 9781632431059
- Number of Pages: 112
- Packaged Dimensions: 6x9mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Omnidawn Publishing
- Release Date: 2022-04-05
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Steven Seidenberg is a writer and artist based in San Francisco. He is the author of plain sight, Situ, Null Set, Itch, numerous chapbooks of poetry and aphorism, and of Pipevalve: Berlin, a collection of his photographs.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.