Music and longing collide in this ballad of unrequited love!
Nino Arisugawa, a girl who loves to sing, experiences her first heart-wrenching goodbye when her beloved childhood friend, Momo, moves away. And after Nino befriends Yuzu, a music composer, she experiences another sad parting! With music as their common ground and only outlet, how will everyone's unrequited loves play out?
Nino is determined to become a guitarist good enough to play onstage, and the members of In No Hurry have gathered for a weekend training camp to support her! Meanwhile, Momo makes a decision regarding his feelings for Nino and seeks her out once more...
* The romance manga about music and unrequited love that inspired an anime!
* Releases 6 times a year for 12+ volumes. Series is ongoing.
* The combination of romance, music, and angst will appeal to fans who like series like shojo manga best seller Nana by Ai Yazawa.
* Japanese rock band Man with a Mission (known for wearing wolf masks during concerts) collaborated with Anonymous Noise to create a special promotional video. This video with the band's song "Feel and Think" was used to commemorate the publication of the manga's first volume in Japan.
* Two good-looking boys vie for Nino's love-girl readers will be torn over this love triangle!
Born on January 5 in Wakayama Prefecture in Japan, Ryoko Fukuyama is the author of Nosatsu Junkie, Monochrome Shonen Shojo and Shinzou ga Tarinai (Not Enough Heart). Anonymous Noise was adapted into an anime in 2017.