Description''If I had to recommend one antiques magazine to the general collector, it would be Antique Collecting'' David Battie, BBC Antiques Roadshow.Antique Collecting is the quintessential British publication for enthusiasts and collectors. Written by experts, it offers invaluable advice and information on a wide range of antiques and decorative objects, from everyday artefacts to fine art and museum pieces.Each issue includes details of forthcoming auctions and fairs, sale results, and exhibition news. Noted for its high-quality illustrations and accurate descriptions, Antique Collecting is only available by subscription. No compatible publication can be found on the newsagent's shelves.''By far the most informative magazine on antiques'' Paul Davidson, Bonhams.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.