Antiques Trade Gazette Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £3.95Save up to 14%
|£179.00 Was £197.50 Save £18.50 (9%)||50 issues • 12 months • £3.58 per issue|
|£338.00 Was £395.00 Save £57.00 (14%)||100 issues • 24 months • £3.38 per issue|
DescriptionKnown as the Bible of fine art, a subscription to Antiques Trade Gazette magazine is a must have for anyone who loves antiques, whether it be their trade or their passion.Antiques Trade Gazette is the acknowledged ?Bible? of the fine art, antiques and collectables industry ? a weekly that provides all the latest in market information, news and analysis to art and antiques trade professionals as well as collectors since 1971.Each week you will receive the Gazette?s authoritative view on all that?s happening in the fine art and antiques markets, along with the latest UK and international news, comprehensive listings of forthcoming auctions and fairs, auction prices, and special interest features ? all printed in high-quality paper in finely-detailed, vibrant colour.Place a subscription to the Antiques Trade Gazette magazine today and do not miss a trick.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.