In the only Apple-certified guide to iLife '11, Dion Scoppettuolo and Mary Plummer will have readers working wonders with iLife within the first few pages. Featuring high-quality footage and images, this book/DVD combo uses real life material and practical lessons that readers can apply immediately to their own projects. Focused lessons take readers step by step through all aspects of iLife '11 - everything from organizing and sharing their photo library to creating polished video and soundtracks. This guide is completely updated to cover all the new features in iLife '11 including the immersive New Full Screen Modes in iPhoto; the stunning new Movie Trailers in iMovie which can turn your home videos into Hollywood-style coming attractions; the new Flex Time and Groove Matching tools in Garageband '11, and much more!
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
- publication date: 30/03/2015
- ID: 9780132117555
- book language: en
- publisher: Pearson Education
- publisher imprint: Peachpit Press
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes