Written by a team of specialist authors led by Angela Fisher, this revised edition is endorsed by OCR for use with the OCR AS Health and Social Care specification. This accessible Student Book offers real-life case studies to help your students apply theories to real-life scenarios and a colourful and attractive student-friendly design. The step-by-step approach in each unit builds the knowledge and skills required by the specification, whilst discussion points get
your class thinking.
This book provides:
* content for the mandatory and all optional AS units
* coverage of Health and Social Care issues
* examples and case studies drawn from real-world applications of Health and Social Care
* activities and assessment activities in every section
* a helpful and comprehensive glossary