Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
Develop students' experimental, analytical and evaluation skills with contemporary and topical biology examples, practical assessment guidance and differentiated end of topic questions, with this AQA Year 1 student book (includes AS-level).
- Provides support for all 12 required practicals with plenty of activities and data analysis guidance
- Develops understanding with engaging and contemporary examples to help students apply their knowledge, analyse data and evaluate findings
- Gives detailed guidance and examples of method with a dedicated 'Maths in Biology' chapter and mathematical support throughout to consolidate learning
- Offers regular opportunities to test understanding with Test Yourself Questions, Differentiated End of Topic Questions and Stretch and Challenge Questions
- Supports exam preparation with synoptic questions, revision tips and skills
- Develops understanding with free online access to Test yourself Answers, an Extended Glossary, Learning Outcomes and Topic Summaries.