Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: A-level Biology
First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2017
Written by our expert authors for the 2015 AQA specification, this Student Book covers Year 2 of the A-level Biology course. It combines the most detailed explanations with features that build skills in practical work, maths and evaluation. With a clear path of progression, it will prepare you for the demands of A-level and beyond.
This Student Book will:
* prepare you for assessment with key ideas summaries and practice questions designed for the linear course
* build your confidence in tackling the mathematical requirements with worked examples, targeted assignments and a dedicated Maths Skills chapter
* strengthen your practical skills with comprehensive Required Practical sections featuring step-by-step instructions, and advice about how best to avoid common errors
* deepen your understanding of biology and equip you for further study using comprehensive explanations, skills-focused assignments and inspiring real-life contexts
* extend your knowledge and skills with specially designed Stretch and Challenge questions.