The UK's bestselling GCSE Science series has now been updated and specifically tailored for the 2016 AQA GCSE Sciences (9-1) specifications. These brand new Workbooks are the perfect companion for the series and support your students on their journey from KS3 to success in the 2016 AQA GCSE. This series helps students and teachers monitor progress, while supporting the increased demand, mathematical content, and new practical requirements.
- Stretch and challenge for students sitting higher tier in the 2016 AQA Biology GCSE
- Topics follow the order of the Student Book, with carefully designed questions to help capture important notes as students work through the course
- Plenty of engaging activities to help develop higher-order skills and deepen understanding of key concepts
- Questions and activities specifically focussed on the maths and practical skills required for the exam
- 'I can' checklists to help students monitor their own progress
- Hints to help students answer difficult questions