Written by a team of expert authors for the 2016 specification, this book provides a `go-to' guide to support teachers throughout the course. Teach with confidence using an introduction to the new specification, schemes of work, plans for co-teaching the different courses, and a comprehensive set of editable lesson plans and worksheets.
* Written by experienced teachers for the new 2016 specification
* Detailed lesson plans, with learning objectives, learning outcomes and a clear teaching and learning cycle that introduces, challenges, embeds and consolidates ideas and understanding
* Supports all students to make good progress, with three levels of differentiation in every lesson plan
* Stretches more able students with extend activities in every lesson
* Ready to use worksheets and practical sheets for recording investigative work
* Technician's notes with equipment lists and set-up instructions for practicals
* Flexible Scheme of Work to help you introduce and plan for the new specification