Please note this title is suitable for any student studying:
Exam Board: AQA
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: June 2018
The UK's bestselling GCSE Science series has been updated and specifically tailored for the 2016 AQA GCSE Science (9-1) specifications. Supporting your students on their journey from Key Stage 3 and through to success in the linear GCSE qualifications, this series helps students and teachers to monitor progress, while supporting the increased demand, mathematical content, and new practical requirements.
This Student Book has been approved by AQA and offers:
- Fully integrated and differentiated support tailored to the 9-1 GCSE specification
- Practical feature and chapter to support the required practicals and skills
- Maths chapter and worked examples to support the increased mathematical demand of the new GCSE
- Synoptic links and questions to develop synoptic skills
- Differentiated and ramped questions based on our GCSE assessment model
- New practice questions including maths, practical, synoptic, and extended writing
Please note: Answers to the Student Book questions are available in the Teacher Handbook and on Kerboodle. Any teachers or parents requiring these answers may also contact OUP customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will be happy to supply them free of charge.