This suite of resources provide a clear two-year framework to help you and your students meet and exceed AQA's mastery goals using content matched to AQA's big ideas and enquiry processes.
This title is AQA approved.
* Aligned to AQA's big ideas and KS3 syllabus with Student Book Part 1 covering Part 1 of the syllabus and Student Book Part 2 covering Part 2
* Three part progression in lessons encompassing the AQA mastery statements of know, apply and extend
* Enquiry processes embedded throughout the course to help your students think and work scientifically
* Differentiated `check your progress' lists for each chapter to help students and teachers measure and make progress in learning
* In addition to questions throughout the text, there are questions at the end of each chapter providing assessment benchmarked to the know, apply and extend statements
* `Ideas you have met before' and `In this chapter you will find out' provide context and link ideas together for students
* `Know this vocabulary' boxes reflect keywords from the AQA syllabus
* Prepares students for the new, more challenging GCSE
* Provides the first step in our AQA syllabus support for Secondary Science giving students a clear path of progression
* From experienced author team Ed Walsh and Tracey Baxter
* Tailored assessment and intervention matching to each chapter available in our `GCSE Science Ready' course