Please note this title is suitable for any student studying:
Exam Board: AQA
Subject: Combined Science: Triology
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: June 2018
The UK's bestselling GCSE Science series has been updated and specifically tailored for the 2016 AQA GCSE Science (9-1) specifications. Supporting you on your journey from Key Stage 3 and through to success in the new linear GCSE qualifications, this series helps students and teachers monitor progress, while supporting the increased demand, mathematical content, and new practical requirements.
This Revision Guide offers:
- Comprehensive revision support for the 9-1 specifications
- Differentiated questions to help all students make progress and build confidence
- Synoptic links to help students make connections between topics
- Support for the increased mathematical demands of the new specifications
- Support for answering the new practical questions
- Checklists to help monitor progress
- Additional exam-style practice questions.