Up to 2 WeeksUsually despatched within 2 weeks
Traversing across the world by train, boat and plane, the two children in this story poem encounter the extremes of sun and snow travelling to Africa, India and China. The book begins with a poem, before revealing their journey's details, and repetitive questions encourage the reader to turn the page and continue the voyage.
* Yellow/ Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language.
* Text type - A poem with predictable structure and patterned language.
* The story map on pages 14 and 15 gives children the opportunity to follow the route again on a world map.
* Curriculum links - Geography: Where in the world is Barnaby bear? Passport to the world. Music: Feel the pulse.
* This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
James Carter is a critically-acclaimed children's poet and writer-in-schools.
Number Of Pages:
- ID: 9780007186587
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes
Prices are for internet purchases only. Prices and availability in WHSmith Stores may vary significantly
© Copyright 2013 - 2018 WHSmith and its suppliers.
WHSmith High Street Limited Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN3 3LD, VAT GB238 5548 36