Art and Craft of Wood Engraving
Chris Daunt (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 2 weeks
This practical book is a step-by-step guide to the process of wood engraving. With a strong emphasis on drawing a design, it explains the range of mark-making, texture and tonal subtleties that are so unique to this form of relief printmaking. It provides inspiration on a range of subjects, as well as close examination of the effects that can be achieved. 271 Illustrations, unspecified
About the Author
Chris Daunt is a wood engraver, teacher and maker of engraving blocks. He is a former chairman of the Society of Wood Engravers.
- Contributor: Chris Daunt
- Imprint: The Crowood Press Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780719843099
- Number of Pages: 128
- Packaged Dimensions: 172x242x9mm
- Packaged Weight: 326
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Release Date: 2023-11-28
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Chris Daunt is a wood engraver, teacher and maker of engraving blocks. He is a former chairman of the Society of Wood Engravers.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.