Art Since 1960: (World of Art Third edition)
Michael Archer (Author)
This accessible overview is invaluable for the way in which it makes coherent sense of the often-bewildering diversity of styles, forms, media, techniques, and agendas that proliferate in contemporary art. Extensively revised and expanded since it was first published, Michael Archer's acclaimed book is brought fully up to date in this new edition through the addition of a new chapter on developments in contemporary art since 2000. Art Since 1960 remains an indispensable source of information on the evolution of art over the past five-and-a-half decades. 129 Illustrations, black and white; 124 Illustrations, color
About the Author
Michael Archer is an art critic and Professor of Art at Goldsmiths, University of London. His writing on art has appeared in Artforum, Parkett, Frieze and Art Monthly, and in numerous catalogues.
- Contributor: Michael Archer
- Imprint: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780500204245
- Number of Pages: 288
- Packaged Dimensions: 150x210mm
- Packaged Weight: 600
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Release Date: 2015-01-12
- Series: World of Art
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Michael Archer is an art critic and Professor of Art at Goldsmiths, University of London. His writing on art has appeared in Artforum, Parkett, Frieze and Art Monthly, and in numerous catalogues.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.