At the Pond: (Reading Stars)
Stephen Rickard (Author)
What did I see at the pond? At the Pond is a book-banded reading book for early readers, carefully levelled at Red Book Band for guided reading. Illustrated throughout with beautiful photographs, this 60-word first-person narrative is suitable for ages 5 - 6. At the Pond features a shot, highly structured text with limited vocabulary, slightly longer, predictable texts, short and clear sentences, and simple story development. It has clear text, appropriate fonts and obvious spacing. At the Pond is part of Ransom Reading Stars, a structured programme for children learning to read. The series has fifteen levels: four phonics levels and eleven book bands (Pink through to Lime).
About the Author
Stephen Rickard is a writer and publisher, and has written and developed many award-winning books and software titles. He specialises in books that develop reading skills and an enthusiasm for reading in reluctant and struggling readers.
- Contributor: Stephen Rickard
- Imprint: Ransom Publishing
- ISBN13: 9781781278000
- Number of Pages: 12
- Packaged Dimensions: 165x135mm
- Packaged Weight: 36
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Ransom Publishing
- Release Date: 2015-03-17
- Series: Reading Stars
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Stephen Rickard is a writer and publisher, and has written and developed many award-winning books and software titles. He specialises in books that develop reading skills and an enthusiasm for reading in reluctant and struggling readers.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.