A useful starting point for those researching in the field of theoretical and experimental Atomic and Molecular Physics, this book introduces advanced topics of Atomic and Molecular Collision Physics in a comprehensive voice. Srivastava explores Atomic Structure Calculations, Photoionization of Atomic Systems, Electron-atom and Ion-atom Collisions and collisions involving exotic particles, Ultracold atoms and Bose-Einstein condensation, as well as Atomic data and Plasma diagnostics. The book is a means of gaining a crucial background of theoretical Atomic Collision Physics, integral to those working in interrelated research areas.
About the Author
Rajesh Srivastava.: Department of Physics Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee Rakesh Choubisa.: Department of Physics, Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani, Pilani
- Contributor: Rajesh Srivastava
- Imprint: Narosa Publishing House
- ISBN13: 9788184871692
- Number of Pages: 244
- Packaged Dimensions: 160x240mm
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Narosa Publishing House
- Release Date: 2012-01-30
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Rajesh Srivastava.: Department of Physics Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee Rakesh Choubisa.: Department of Physics, Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani, Pilani
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.