DescriptionA central theme of the publication is insect migration, but all subjects relevant to British Lepidoptera and Odonata are covered, including conservation, identification, biology, field observations and material on Western Palearctic species of relevance to Britain.The varied content is a mixture of in-depth articles and lighter features, written by both professionals and amateurs.The editorial team contains some of the top names in Britishall are dedicated enthusiasts. Atropos is published three times a year: spring, summer/autumn and winter.Each issue contains eight colour plates featuring topical insects, identification shots and habitats. Occasional specimen plates are included to illustrate identification articles.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.