Attack on Titan 34: (Attack on Titan 33)
Hajime Isayama (Author)
The blockbuster action manga that inspired the epic anime stampedes towards its climax! The saga of humanity and the predatory Titans edges closer to its thrilling conclusions. The mysteries of the Titans are being revealed... who will escape death at the hands of giants and human beings?
About the Author
With his debut series, "Attack on Titan," Hajime Isayama has enjoyed a meteoric rise from unknown to one of Japan's top comics artists.
- Contributor: Hajime Isayama
- Imprint: Kodansha Comics
- ISBN13: 9781646512362
- Number of Pages: 256
- Packaged Dimensions: 127x191x20mm
- Packaged Weight: 238
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Kodansha America, Inc
- Release Date: 2021-10-19
- Series: Attack on Titan
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: With his debut series, "Attack on Titan," Hajime Isayama has enjoyed a meteoric rise from unknown to one of Japan's top comics artists.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.