Aviation Archive Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £7.95Save up to 10%
|£42.93 Was £47.70 Save £4.77 (10%)||6 issues • 12 months • £7.16 per issue|
DescriptionAeroplane Collectors? Archive is a series of bookazines produced by a dedicated team of enthusiasts focusing on groups of aircraft from the history of aviation in a particularly close-up fashion. Published bi-monthly, it features archive images alongside period cutaway diagrams, the intention is to take reader ?inside? the aircraft in the most literal sense.Highly detailed, annotated double-page cutaway drawings by artists who studied the different aircraft on production lines expose every facet and function of the aeroplanes? anatomy, providing a complete and comprehensive understanding of the inner workings and layout. These line drawings are accompanied by a selection of images from Aeroplane?s extensive archive, carefully chosen to highlight external and internal details not visible on smaller prints.Accompanying text charts the design and evolution of all aircraft featured along with their specifications, variants and a brief history of their flying careers. Titles currently range from early flying-boats to World War II bombers and fighters and early post-war British airliners, exploring the variety of winged wonders that rolled off British production lines.The unique and hugely in-depth coverage of aircraft from the outside in will appeal to all aviation enthusiasts as well as readers who simply enjoy discovering how things work.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.