Banksy Myths & Legends: Volume 1
Marc Leverton (Author)
No single living artist has created as many myths, rumours and legends as Banksy. In his home-town of Bristol almost everyone seems to have a Banksy story. Many of the tales in this book are from Bristol, some are from further a field. What they share is that they are all told with the wide eyed wonder which Banksy inspires.
About the Author
Marc Leverton is a freelance writer, editor and lecturer based in Bristol. He is the author of, 'Banksy: Myths and Legends' (Carpet Bombing Culture) and 'Glastonbury Festival: Myths and Legends'
- Contributor: Marc Leverton
- Imprint: Carpet Bombing Culture
- ISBN13: 9781908211019
- Number of Pages: 92
- Packaged Dimensions: 105x148x6mm
- Packaged Weight: 120
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Carpet Bombing Culture
- Release Date: 2011-10-22
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Marc Leverton is a freelance writer, editor and lecturer based in Bristol. He is the author of, 'Banksy: Myths and Legends' (Carpet Bombing Culture) and 'Glastonbury Festival: Myths and Legends'
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.