BBC Gardeners' World Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £4.75Save up to 10%
|£51.30 Was £57.00 Save £5.70 (10%)||12 issues • 12 months • £4.28 per issue|
DescriptionA subscription to BBC Gardeners? World magazine is just what any gardening enthusiast needs in their life. It contains everything that you love about the television show, but in a glossy magazine that arrives directly to your door, every month!It?s the only magazine that features advice from the world?s biggest gardening experts, such as Monty Don, Alan Titchmarsh and Carol Klein and that?s why BBC Gardeners? World is Britain?s best-selling gardening magazine.As a subscriber not only will you get the fantastic content inside every issue ? practical gardening tips, inspiration from the most beautiful gardens around the world, design ideas and insightful features ? but you?ll also get added extras, such as membership to the Gardeners? World Subscriber Club, special subscriber editions, a quarterly newsletter and subscriber-only offers.There?s no better time to buy a BBC Gardeners? World magazine subscription!
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.