The Bebop Student's Book is composed of 8 units with each unit designed to be covered over a month of classes. Lessons consist of vocabulary, grammar, Storysong, story comprehension and literacy work, language practice, content-based Learning, Action Songs and reviews. There are also story board cut-outs which provide an interactive approach. Contains 2 paperbacks
About the Author
The Bebop Student's Books have been written by well-respected authors Lorena Peimbert and Myriam Monterrubio.
- Contributor: Lorena Peimbert
- Imprint: Macmillan Education
- ISBN13: 9780230453036
- Number of Pages: 0
- Packaged Dimensions: 239x310x14mm
- Packaged Weight: 375
- Format: Mixed Media
- Publisher: Macmillan Education
- Release Date: 2014-04-10
- Binding: Mixed media product
- Biography: The Bebop Student's Books have been written by well-respected authors Lorena Peimbert and Myriam Monterrubio.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.