Becoming a Vessel God Can Use
Donna Partow (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
The author's transparent, vulnerable message impacts women in a profound way, showing them that God loves them, imperfect as they are. They discover how God will transform them so that, whoever they are, they can make a difference in their worlds. Written in a ten-week study format, readers dig into Scripture, memorize it, and apply it to their lives, individually or in groups. The revised and enlarged leader's guide makes it even more helpful for small groups.
Also available on eBook for £5.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Donna Partow is a bestselling author, Christian communicator, and popular guest on hundreds of radio and TV shows, including Focus on the Family. She and her family live in Arizona.
- Contributor: Donna Partow
- Imprint: Bethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- ISBN13: 9780764229183
- Number of Pages: 244
- Packaged Dimensions: 5x8x15mm
- Packaged Weight: 760
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Baker Publishing Group
- Release Date: 2004-05-15
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Donna Partow is a bestselling author, Christian communicator, and popular guest on hundreds of radio and TV shows, including Focus on the Family. She and her family live in Arizona.