Now in its tenth edition and with annual updates posted online, this comprehensive and trusted professional resource helps librarians-and patrons and teachers-identify and use the best fiction and nonfiction books published for children in grades pre-K to six.
* Contains some 30,000 annotated entries on recommended children's books for readers in pre-K through grade six
* Provides helpful indexes for easy and quick access, including author/illustrator, title, and subject/grade level
* Offers annual updates online to keep librarians abreast of current releases
* Draws recommendations for books from a wide range of trusted review journals
* Helps librarians build reading lists based on themes and genres