Beyond Compliance: How Do Your School Business Operations Measure Up?
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
This handbook was developed as a means for self-assessment to assist school business officials in determining the efficiency of the business office's planning, procedures, and operations. It does not include every possible procedure or task performed in the business office. It is intended, rather, as a broad-based checklist of those operations and procedures considered essential to the effective and efficient administration of school business activities. This document will serve as an excellent reference tool in the daily operations of the typical business office.
About the Author
NEW JERSEY ASBO is a professional association which provides programs and services to promote the highest standards of school business management practices, professional growth, and the effective use of educational resources.
- Imprint: Rowman & Littlefield Education
- ISBN13: 9781578863204
- Number of Pages: 110
- Packaged Dimensions: 216x279x7mm
- Packaged Weight: 318
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Release Date: 2005-12-14
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: NEW JERSEY ASBO is a professional association which provides programs and services to promote the highest standards of school business management practices, professional growth, and the effective use of educational resources.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.