Blackburn and Burnley A-Z Street Atlas: (New Fourth edition)
This atlas of Blackburn, Burnley and Accrington contains 50 pages of coloured street mapping. The continuous coverage around Blackburn, Burnley and Accrington extends to include: Barrowford, Colne, Trawden, Nelson, Whalley, Higham, Brierfield, Harle Syke, Langho, Wilpshire, Great Harwood, Clayton-le-Moors, Padiham, Rose Grove, Worsthorne, Mellor, Rishton, Oswaldtwistle, Pleasington, Baxenden, Goodshaw, Darwen, Rossendale, Rawtenshaw and Bacup. Also included are large scale town centre maps of Blackburn and Burnley. There is separate coverage of Todmorden, Clitheroe, Barnoldswick and Earby. Postcode districts and one-way streets are featured on the mapping. The index section of the atlas lists streets, selected flats, walkways and places of interest, place, area and station names, hospitals and hospices covered by the atlas.
About the Author
Britain's leading street map publisher providing cartographic services, digital data products and paper mapping publications (including Street Atlases, Visitors Guides, Great Britain Road Atlases and The Adventure Atlas).
- Imprint: Geographers' A-Z Map Co Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781843485544
- Number of Pages: 76
- Packaged Dimensions: 149x215x5mm
- Packaged Weight: 90
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Release Date: 2012-08-16
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Britain's leading street map publisher providing cartographic services, digital data products and paper mapping publications (including Street Atlases, Visitors Guides, Great Britain Road Atlases and The Adventure Atlas).
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.