Blade Running: Band 09 Gold/Band 12 Copper (Collins Big Cat Progress)
Charlotte Guillain (Author)
The Paralympic Games is one of the biggest sporting events in the world. In the 1990s a special blade was developed to replace prosthetic limbs and allow amputees to run races. Find out all about the development of and inspiration for this important element of the Paralympic Games in this photographic information book. Collins Big Cat Progress books are specifically designed for children at Key Stage 2 who have a Key Stage 1 reading level, giving them age-appropriate texts that they can read, building their confidence and fostering positive attitudes towards reading. Text type: A non-fiction book Curriculum links: P.E. This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
About the Author
Charlotte Guillain taught English to air traffic controllers and nurses before deciding a career in publishing would endanger fewer lives. Charlotte is a prolific author of children's fiction, non-fiction and picture books.
- Contributor: Charlotte Guillain
- Imprint: Collins Educational
- ISBN13: 9780007498598
- Number of Pages: 24
- Packaged Dimensions: 170x210x2mm
- Packaged Weight: 80
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Release Date: 2013-05-01
- Series: Collins Big Cat Progress
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Charlotte Guillain taught English to air traffic controllers and nurses before deciding a career in publishing would endanger fewer lives. Charlotte is a prolific author of children's fiction, non-fiction and picture books.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.