Blue Moon: (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Novels)
Laurell K. Hamilton (Author)
An Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, novel 'Richard was an alpha werewolf. It was his only serious flaw. We'd broken up after I'd seen him eat somebody.' You never forget your ex-fiance. And when the call came at three in the morning, I thought for a moment it was him. It wasn't. It was his brother. And it wasn't good news. Apparently the former love of my life had got himself thrown into jail for assaulting a woman. Since I make my living as a preternatural expert, I tend to believe almost anything's possible. But though he may be one of the monsters, Richard would never harm a woman. So it's Anita Blake to the rescue. I've got just a few days to spring Richard and find out who framed him - and why. There's a full moon coming, and if my werewolf love is still behind bars when it rises, he'll be facing a lot worse than an assault charge...
Also available on eBook for £4.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Laurell K. Hamilton is the bestselling author of the acclaimed Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Novels. She lives near St Louis with her husband, her daughter, two dogs and an ever-fluctuating number of fish. She invites you to visit her website at www.laurellkhamilton.org.
- Contributor: Laurell K. Hamilton
- Imprint: Headline Book Publishing
- ISBN13: 9780755355365
- Number of Pages: 512
- Packaged Dimensions: 131x198x33mm
- Packaged Weight: 350
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Headline Publishing Group
- Release Date: 2010-02-04
- Series: Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Novels
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Laurell K. Hamilton is the bestselling author of the acclaimed Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Novels. She lives near St Louis with her husband, her daughter, two dogs and an ever-fluctuating number of fish. She invites you to visit her website at www.laurellkhamilton.org.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.