Collins Key Stage 3 History is an exciting and accessible new series focused on ensuring that all pupils make clear, measurable progression at Key Stage 3 - whether it is a 2 or a 3 year course.
Collins Key Stage 3 History is a brand new series, ideal for building key historical and functional skills. Featuring differentiated pupil books with ready-made APP opportunities this flexible package will get your students excited about history.
* Grab pupils' attention with engaging content that builds key historical skills and helps students to understand the links between events, time periods and locations
* Save time with resources to support your teaching of a 2 or 3 year course, fully matched to the 2008 Key Stage 3 Programme of Study
* Cover each assessment Focus in a meaningful and accessible way - using this flexible package as a series of one off lessons ot as a longer programme
* Ready made APP opportunities are included to help you gather and review evidence of pupils' progress in each Assessment Focus
* Track progress and improve performance with `check your progress' summaries and end of chapter `level boosters' to help pupils see the level they are working at and visualise what they need to do to progress