*Middlesbrough Memories - Scores of candid interviews illuminate Boro's proud history
* Boro legends - From Lindy Delapenha and Graeme Souness to Juninho and Gareth Southgate, heroes reflect on their
* Bossing the game - Illustrious managers speak out on life in dugout
* Captain Marvels - Inspirational skippers on leading from the front
* The Road to Glory - The inside story of Boro's Carling Cup success
* Small Town in Europe - the unforgettable march to Uefa Cup final
* Heroic failure - detailed account of heartbreaking 1996-97 season
* Back from the brink - the battle for survival in the mid-80s
* Life behind the scenes - as told by unsung heroes.
* Young guns - A celebration of the Academy's astonishing success
* A club in transition - From Ayresome Park to the Riverside
* Match for anyone - the stories behind Boro's biggest ever games
* Unseen photographs from players, club and local media archives
* Political and social landscape - Teesside's former mayor Ray Mallon on wider context as club prospers in face of economic recession.
Former Daily Telegraph journalist who covered Boro's fortunes for a decade from 2002 and interviewed club legends for MFC matchday programme Red Square from 2004 to 2015. His first book, The 101 Club, on Huddersfield Town, came out in November 2017.