Boys Run the Riot 4: (Boys Run the Riot 4)
Keito Gaku (Author)
High schooler Ryo knows he's transgender. But he doesn't have anyone to confide in about the confusion he feels. He can't tell his best friend, who he's secretly got a crush on, and he can't tell his mom, who's constantly asking why Ryo is always "dressing like a boy." One day, while out shopping, Ryo sees an unexpected sight: Jin. The kid who looked so tough in class is shopping for the same clothes that Ryo loves. And Jin offers Ryo a proposal: to start their own brand and create apparel to help everyone feel comfortable in their skin. At last, Ryo has someone he can open up to-and the journey ahead might finally give him a way to express himself to everyone else.
About the Author
Keito Gaku is a manga artist and transgender man living in Japan. Gaku is winner of the 77th Tetsuya Chiba Prize. His debut manga series and first work to be published in English is Boys Run the Riot.
- Contributor: Keito Gaku
- Imprint: Kodansha Comics
- ISBN13: 9781646511211
- Number of Pages: 256
- Packaged Dimensions: 146x208x20mm
- Packaged Weight: 306
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Kodansha America, Inc
- Release Date: 2022-01-11
- Series: Boys Run the Riot
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Keito Gaku is a manga artist and transgender man living in Japan. Gaku is winner of the 77th Tetsuya Chiba Prize. His debut manga series and first work to be published in English is Boys Run the Riot.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.