The second pupil book in a groundbreaking Key Stage 3 series designed to grab pupils' attention with its fresh approach to traditional conten
Presenting the Past 2 includes:
* Elizabeth I and her problems
* Who were the Tudors?
* What should Elizabeth do first?
* A Spanish view of the Armada
Charles I and Oliver Cromwell
* The Execution of Charles I: film versus historian
* Was Oliver Cromwell a war criminal?
How close to success did the Jacobites come?
*Who fought at the Battle of Culloden?
*Who needs the Stuarts?
Images of an age
* What can we learn from portraits 1500-1750?
* Can we use modern films as historical evidence?