Britain At War Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £4.80Save up to 28%
|£47.99 Was £57.60 Save £9.61 (17%)||12 issues • 12 months • £4.00 per issue|
|£82.99 Was £115.20 Save £32.21 (28%)||24 issues • 24 months • £3.46 per issue|
DescriptionPublished monthly, Britain at War is dedicated to exploring every aspect of Britain?s involvement in conflicts from the turn of the 20th century through to modern day. From World War I to the Falklands, World War II to Iraq, readers are able to re-live decisive moments in Britain?s history through fascinating insight combined with rare and previously unseen photography.Britain At War is the UK?s best-selling military history title, and one of the nation's most respected history magazines. Each issue is over 100 pages long and contains all the latest news on historic military discoveries, as well as detailed personal accounts of a wide range of military engagements. You'll get a visual perspective with incredible photography and read monthly stories of real life war heroes. Britain at War brings the country?s most dramatic historical moments to life in each monthly issue.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.