British Journal of Community Nursing Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £0.00
|£133.00||12 issues • 12 months • £11.09 per issue|
|£140.00||12 issues • 12 months • £11.67 per issue|
|£238.00||24 issues • 24 months • £9.92 per issue|
DescriptionBritish Journal of Community Nursing is the UK?s leading peer-reviewed journal for community nurses, with a unique focus on the district nursing team. It covers all professional issues facing community nurses today and provides essential career development advice.Subscribe to British Journal of Community Nursing today and benefit from: ? Articles on all aspects of end-of-life and palliative care in the community ? A focus on the complex needs of frail older people at home ? Up-to-date information on developments in clinical practice ? Latest primary care research and guidance on the complex dilemmas ? Essential information on the issues facing community nurses, together with advice about career development British Journal of Community Nursing ensures that you stay up-to-date with the latest developments in clinical practice, primary care research and policy.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.