British Journal of Midwifery Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £0.00
|£169.00||12 issues • 12 months • £14.09 per issue|
|£287.00||24 issues • 24 months • £11.96 per issue|
DescriptionBJM is the premier journal for midwives, containing a wealth of clinical, professional and educational peer-reviewed content focused on midwifery and women's health. The journal publishes the most relevant and up-to-date original research, evidence-based papers and clinical reviews which establish best practice and current thinking in the field.Subscribe to BJM today and benefit from: ? Clinical practice updates to keep your knowledge of clinical practice current? Research that will inform clinical practice, now and in the future? Essential information on issues and concerns, including advice about professional development? Articles aimed specifically at students to help them pass exams, improve clinical practice and secure their first position? A review of the important legal issues and responsibilities relevant to midwifery? An informal look at the latest developments in midwifery? Teaching methods and innovative ways to educate student midwives? A roundup of the latest events, including presentations, talks and debatesBJM aims to challenge readers to reflect on and evaluate their own practice. The journal covers the full spectrum of midwifery from antenatal through to postpartum care and support, including issues of neonatal care. Improve your knowledge and skills in all areas of practice and enjoy articles written and peer-reviewed by prominent authorities in the profession.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.