British Journal of Photography Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £9.99Save up to 29%
|£89.99 Was £119.88 Save £29.89 (25%)||12 issues • 12 months • £7.50 per issue|
|£169.99 Was £239.76 Save £69.77 (29%)||24 issues • 24 months • £7.09 per issue|
DescriptionRedesigned. Re-imagined. British Journal of Photography is the world?s longest-running photography magazine, in print since 1854. Each issue includes great articles, news, and images drawn from the best emerging and established contemporary photographers from around the world.As photographers, our readers are sophisticated visual communicators, highly attuned to composition and design. We have committed to deliver them a magazine experience they will treasure and that they deserve.BJP provides crucial intelligence on the whole of the photographic industry through:- A diverse feature programme including reports on the latest projects and assignments - In-depth reviews of the latest equipment- Profiles of established photography legends as well as new talent to watch, including exclusive images- Exhibition, competitiondiary listings- Special reports from key events and relevant, up-to-the-minute market sector information.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.