DescriptionBritish Patchwork and Quilting Magazine is a monthly publication written by quilters, for quilters, with projects and features specifically to do with patchwork, quilting, applique and textiles. The team behind the magazine includes a combination of renowned contributors and 'ordinary' quilters. Their talent and expertise brings a mixture of easy and complex pieces together to inspire the novice and expert reader alike.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.