DescriptionRailway modelling is a visual hobby, which is why we wanted to make BRM unique ? a free DVD with every issue was the obvious choice. It allows readers to watch layouts, hear DCC sound locos, learn the latest modelling techniques and see new products in action! No other magazine can offer this kind of package.But, take the DVD away and you still have what we believe is the best railway modelling magazine in the UK! Every issue includes a minimum of three layouts covering the most popular gauges/scales, step-by-step practical articles, prototype articles and the latest product news and reviews.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.