BTEC First Award Health and Social Care Student Book
- Our BTEC First in Health and Social Care Award Book covers Units 1 - 8 so learners have relevant and specific content to complete the new next Pearson BTEC First Award in Health and Social Care for level 2 learners. If learners are studying other sizes of this qualification they might prefer our Full Edition*.
- Provides all the underpinning knowledge and understanding needed at level 2 to help learners prepare for the course.
- Activities in each unit provide support and guidance for learners, and can be used in the classroom or for independent work.
- The new BTEC Assessment Zone guides learners through the challenges of both internal and external assessment with grading tips and support for external assessment.
* From 2012, Pearson's BTEC First qualifications have been under re-development, so schools and colleges could be teaching the existing 2010 specification or the new next generation 2012-2013 specification. There are different Student Books to support each specification. If learners are unsure, they should check with their teacher or tutor.
Unit 1. Human Lifespan Development
Unit 2. Health and Social Care Values
Unit 3. Effective Communication in Health and Social Care
Unit 4. Social influences on Health and Wellbeing
Unit 5. Promoting Health and Wellbeing
Unit 6. The Impact of Nutrition on Health and Wellbeing
Unit 7. Equality and Diversity in Health & Social Care
Unit 8. Individual Rights in Health & Social Care